Thursday, March 5, 2020

Divining

One of my favorite geniuses is the skill of bringing the seen and unseen into story. We are the ones who tell the stories and from story we travel. We remember. We know. From story all the layers of our senses come alive. Some stories from the clinging to defensive fears and hate do not come alive but bring early death. Story is our ticket to many looks and voices. Story is a double edged sword that can grow the mind vital and free, or stunt it into servitude. Story is that stroke of genius that is the precursor to creation of form.



I will share with you my morning world. I have my story from this experience. If this resonates with you, I invite you to divine your own story from it's many signs and voices.

Before I step outside I wonder if the wind is too strong and mischievous today. I tuck myself along the christmas tree grove, protected from the wind. I sit and read about ancient Egypt. After I finish I go to reading a report from an active dream sister. Next I take to walking with my dog into the groove. The wind is strong from the NW. The clouds are moving fast along the clear blue canvas. I see the hawk fly easy just above the tree tops and laugh feeling this is a clear helping wind, not mischievous after all. I look directly North, hearing and seeing the geese as my dog takes off in a run. I run with her shouting and laughing into the NW until she stops. When she turns back running toward me I see a rather fresh deer leg in her mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucid Into the Memory of the People

I dreamt a memory of grandmother. I woke into the dream sitting with grandmother in front of a boulder rock in a river bed. She was teaching...