Friday, July 17, 2020

Not the Covid Mask

My last act into sovereignty was to release the word underdog from my vocabulary. I can understand underdog from a gaming perspective. Yes it is exciting to cheer for a person or team that appears unlikely to win. Some paradigms are best left in the world of game playing. As for society, love and soul underdog denotes a person or people into a lesser position of need to strive. It often requires the striving to achieve and drop one's uniqueness into some herd mind glory. Often many forget they are not the cultural mask rewarded, they are not some cultural ideal. To "skill up" in order to further one's climb up the social ladder is madness. Becoming does not have to do with social status. No matter where a human lands in her life, she is no underdog to that life. In a dream I watched this last cultural mask chained about my neck, burn like some moth to the flame. Unchained I flew into the fire also and transformed.

A Goddess, raw with fresh earth stained between her toes entered. From her wealth of harmonics she voiced. I am the space within you offering warmth, safety and grace for all that is wild. I am a beacon for the wild earth ones. I am the music, the wave that carries the self to the self. I am the quiver holding your light and fire as you travel your passion outward.

To be a mask wearer you will follow your passions with undaunting dedication. To be a mask wearer you will know and love deeply the unmasked self. You will own your feet that touch the earth and chose the shoes that fit your sovereignty. To be a mask wearer is to be untainted by it's lusters.

Several days past this sovereign work, I continue to walk with vibrant skin. Embodied with that luscious life force, I stay centered with the help of a few animal guides coating my skin. Heightened in this sensual stream I laugh often this morning on my walk along the corn field, through the trees and over to the horses field. There is one feather in my hair. The blade of grass moves uniquely in the smooth ripple, waving in unison with all the others across the lawn.

Then indoors with my coats. Animal guides can bring in unpredictable weirdness from electronic devices. We were playing Catan at the table when I asked google, how many times is the word lamb written in the bible? Over 500 times. More than any other animal, says the voice from the speaker. I than ask google, how many times is lion mentioned in the bible? There is a noticeable pause and we get a question asked back. Do you want to know how many times a lion can mate in one day? Oh my Goddess we are laughing. Of course I say. Lions have been known to mate up to 100 times a day, says the google voice from the speaker at the kitchen window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucid Into the Memory of the People

I dreamt a memory of grandmother. I woke into the dream sitting with grandmother in front of a boulder rock in a river bed. She was teaching...