Saturday, August 22, 2020

Lucid Into the Memory of the People

I dreamt a memory of grandmother. I woke into the dream sitting with grandmother in front of a boulder rock in a river bed. She was teaching me how to listen and speak to the stones. The river had gone deep down into the earth this dry summer. I was granddaughter and went back to camp upon this dreamerers request. We must have been here for more then a day.I slip into my dreaming self to touch this perhaps tent of the finest leather I have ever felt. It looked like some cozy small sweat lodge, but I saw no entrance? Then we heard grandmother shout. I drew myself back into the body of granddaughter. "It's you". Grandmother leaped and was the body of Tiger. We flew up to track. Grandmother said, we need this one to help the waters. I saw something white move like snake. And then it showed it's face. A face that didn't appear to belong to this one. Grandmother will catch it soon enough, before it touches the waters that go to learn within the deep of mother. Feeling: loved and learning Reality Check: I woke with strength. The memory stayed with me and with it an attitude for a time, from a time when a young girl learned the land from her grandmother. Later after coffee and a walk I continued to hold this memory and drew a turtle's back to map where I was. I will research the leather structure to see if it was a tent,constructed into it's shape of the turtles shell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucid Into the Memory of the People

I dreamt a memory of grandmother. I woke into the dream sitting with grandmother in front of a boulder rock in a river bed. She was teaching...