Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Traveling the Stars

I sat with the old man. I the dreamer and me the dreaming one, loves him.  When I first met him in my travels, my stubborn mind got that aha of ease that is abounding radiance. As it is among the stars, place is without travel, it is one experience into another. I first experienced him in the bush country. I like it there on nights where the clear fresh twinkle of stars touches my senses as I breath air on this playground called Earth. My mind, less stubborn now, whispers of unbounded radiance, "It’s not  like we all weren’t part of it all along". It’s so easy to love unbounded when another steps in to share.  When one or more from my species twinkles back the eye of their star, wow! There is this aliveness here, on the playground always speaking, sharing, yearning it’s love outward.  He reminds me into my wholeness to lead with my heart. Sitting with him I experience an infectious luminosity that grows easiest in all living beings, in the sharing of presence. He speaks all different ways and I laugh at the accents and words he wears. 

I say this,
Words from the clinging of that hierarchy of value placed on living beings feels like vomit to me. I see it sometimes as a chain around the heart and step back to avoid the vomit that comes from the chain.

He says this,
“It ain’t no good this better then you
It ain’t worth a spit in the bucket
So I’m choosen
Love
And Again Love and again…
It ain’t easy, but it sure is livin
This choosin
I choose my battle
Spit out when I have to
It ain’t a thing I am wantin to be
More or less or... then who I am
You best watch what happens when you are steppin back
Don’t be clingin to the chain of thought”

He draws closer to me and we don’t move an inch.

“When you step back, stay deep inside until that chain holds no power
You have no time for drama in your daily affirmations
Your mind can close doors as easily as it opens them
You share this playground with All that is Now

Play nice”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lucid Into the Memory of the People

I dreamt a memory of grandmother. I woke into the dream sitting with grandmother in front of a boulder rock in a river bed. She was teaching...